Sunday, February 26
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Love is everything from self-love to romantic love and all relationships in between. In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll gather to learn about ways to enhance the Love and Relationship areas of your home.
Using the Bagua map, one of the tools used in Feng Shui, you will focus on the Love and Relationship area of your home. You’ll learn tips for the Love areas as well as how to enhance your bedroom. Please bring pictures of your home including the bedroom. If you have a simple floor plan you can bring that as well as a notebook and pencil. I’ll assist you in examining your space to make positive changes that will impact how Love shows up in your life. You’ll leave feeling inspired with actionable changes to make. You’ll see your home and relationships in a whole new light.
This workshop will help you:
- show yourself compassion and love yourself more
- strengthen your existing relationships (family, friends, co-workers, business partners) and work through challenges
- call in the partner you want (romantic, business or otherwise)
- feel more in love with life and your home and follow your dreams
- set intentions and a mantra for your space
- get rid of things (literal objects but also ways of being) that are holding you back
- see your space and your life with new Feng Shui eyes
Space is limited to keep an intimate gathering, so please register early to secure your spot.
Includes an organic drink and chocolate treat.
This workshop will be tailored to the group attending and we will touch on whatever the group needs beyond this. It’s a new experience each time. As the nature of this work is sacred—all information shared is intended to stay within the group. You agree to this when you sign-up and attend.
The Massage Studio in King of Prussia is fully committed to holistic wellness in every function and service offered. We are dedicated to offering you not only professional massage services, but several holistic modalities that meet your unique needs. We are excited to invite you to join us for pop-up wellness retreats that focus on supporting your total wellness with new modalities, activities, and experts each month.
Get a direct invitation when a new Wellness Retreat pops up!